Posting

When you post remember you are posting to a world audience. You must use correct punctuation - sentences must start with capital letters and end with full stops, check your spelling and use writing language not text language. Mrs FR

Sunday 22 February 2015

All about me!
Ardan!
Strengths:
#Communication-I can contribute to groups and keep talking
#Ideas-I can think up ideas reasonably quickly

Weaknesses:
#Staying on task- If someone talks to me while i'm doing work I will start talking to them and won't be aware that i'm getting off task
#Sport-I'm not a very sporty person

Goals:
#Math- I would like to get better at my math so that high school won't be too hard for me
#writing skills- I love writing stories and I want to be able to write at level 4 without trying

How do I learn best:
#Being able to communicate with who i'm learning from (ask questions or clarify something)
#In a semicircle around who is teaching

What am I most looking forward to this year:
#Learning how to be a leader
#Having  the role of special character leader







  What do I want to do when im older:
#I want to be a director of movies-i'm always thinking up ideas.

Hobbies:
#gaming
#writing
#thinking up ideas
#making art on gimp(computer program)
#watching youtube

Achievements:
#Speech and drama award
#Becoming special character leader






That was all about me!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Good job Ardan,
    even if I did not already know you I would be able to picture your characteristics and personality very descriptive report,
    Great job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes Ardan. I agree with Joel. This is a clear description of you. You are certainly doing a great job as special character leader with Laura. I was interested to learn that you want to be a movie director. Stay focussed on your goal and you will achieve it one day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done Ardan I think I'm learning lots more about you. You are a true year 8 leader

    ReplyDelete